Forum undersound Index du Forum
Forum undersound
hardcore / speedcore /tribecore / tribe /drum n'bass / jungle / breakbeat /dubstep

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Audio Distortion Problems in headphones

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum undersound Index du Forum -> soundz -> Hardcore/Gabber/Speedcore
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gabrielantonio

Masculin
undersound: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 05:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Audio Distortion Problems in headphones Répondre en citant

HI,

I recently bought traktor scratch pro 2 with a brand new setup
I have
stanton st150's
Allent & Heath xone 22 mixer
My installation went perfect and the software and timecoding seems to be working properly. My problem comes in with the music itself. The vocals sound grainy and the drum kicks have similar distorted sound as tho the volume is way too high. I checked the obvious levels on the mixer and they are fine. The distorted sound is made even when levels on the mixer and the headphone volume is lowered. The kicks sound like they're out of a happy hardcore song.
I checked and the tables are plugged into the proper lines into my soundcard and the lines from the soundcard are in the phono on the back of my mixer. The turntables are also set to phono.Im also using the rear mini audio jack to plug in my headphones (I dont have the headphones with the thicker jack yet) Ive tried a couple different pairs with the same result.
I also dont have a ground wire hooked up but I doubt it would be causing this amount of distortionIs this problem caused because of traktor? Is anyone familiar with the xone 22 and if they've run into simlar problems whilst dealing with traktor scratch pro? Is this problem caused by my soundcard?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/audio-distortion-problems-in-headphones.150253/
Logistics Solution Video

Thank you.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 05:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum undersound Index du Forum -> soundz -> Hardcore/Gabber/Speedcore Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation